- Brush: Use a brush or comb to untangle the hair ends.>/li>
- Clamp: Take a 1 section of hair and pull it taut. Insert tip of the hair into clamp and roll upwards toward scalp.
- Roll: Make sure not to overlap hair while rolling. Ensure entire section of hair is evenly wrapped around barrel. Hold iron until heat has fully penetrated hair section, then carefully open iron and release curl. Repeat for remaining sections of hair. For a more wavy curl, tug slightly on curled section to let set and cool.
- Do not wrap the power cord around the iron as this may damage the electrical wiring.
- Consult the enclosed user guide prior to use."